Treelocate recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improve our environmental performance
as an integral part of our business strategy and operating method.
Mark Nesbitt and Mick Ferry are responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented. However,
all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that this policy’s aims and objectives are met.
• Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
• Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
• Continually improve and reduce our environmental impact.
• Increase employee awareness regarding our environmental impact
Cardboard and Paper
• To recycle 95% of the cardboard and paper we use in all areas of the business.
• To shred all used cardboard and use it as packaging in place of plastic bubble wrap.
• To continually work with our suppliers to reduce/eliminate any plastic packaging from all imported
Energy and Water
• To use timber from BSL0542394-0001 registered suppliers to fuel our biomass burners to heat our
• To generate our electricity via our solar panels
• To have our water source regularly checked by Northumbrian Water
• To recycle all used printer ink cartridges.
• To cut down our carbon footprint by choosing the best method of transport for our products
• To continue to encourage staff to cycle to and from work every day, and assist in purchasing bicycles via
our cycle to work scheme registration
Maintenance and Cleaning
• To use water-based cleaning solutions wherever possible.
Monitoring and Improvement
• To comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
• To continually improve and monitor our environmental performance.
• To continually improve and reduce our environmental impacts.
• At least once annually, we will review this policy in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where